Friday 7 June 2013

Randoms and resting

Okay I've now reached the most recent Punisher volume. This isn't the end of this blog by any means but due in part to real life events I'll be posting sporadically in the months to come but will try to keep up with the latest releases, including guest appearances.

Watch out also for my thoughts on some of the other Essential volumes, starting with a character who first appeared on the newsstands the same day as Spider-Man. And as a bonus, here's a picture of one such newsstand from a contemporary television series called Naked City:

Thanks to Homages, Ripoffs, and Great Coincidences: Great Collaborations #1: Hold for Gloria Christmas  for highlighting this.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that I am just finding this blog now. It is amazing! Keep on doing it!

    ReplyDelete